According to our influencer marketing platform, we have around 7 million influencers around the world with more than 5K followers.
This is around 90% of the coverage of influencers within this range. With this in mind, the United States is the country with the most influencer marketing campaigns at the moment. And in this country, it’s continuously growing.
With this in mind, we have developed research to analyze the influencers that actually exist in the United States and to analyze the industry of influencer marketing in general for that country.
Here are some facts that we found:
- There are more than 753,000 influencers in the United States. Most of them are located in the states of California, New York, and Florida
- More than 17% of them are related to the Fashion industry. Furthermore, 7% to Beauty, 8% to Food and 9% to Pets, amongst other categories.
- More than 70% of marketers plan on increasing their influencer marketing budget over the next 12 months in the United States.
- The engagement varies for each industry. More than 40% of influencers in the Fashion industry have an average of 2% engagement. Even though this is an average engagement for this industry, in other industries it could be a different percentage. We recommend you use the engagement filter in our platform. There you can find influencers who have very low to suspiciously high engagement.
- Although Instagram is the channel that influencers enjoy the most, Youtube is a channel that more influencers are including in their work portfolio. Around 12% of influencers have a Youtube Channel.
- In this country, brands earn an average of $7.7 Earned Marketing Value per $1 spent on influencer marketing. This is more than 11x the ROI than traditional digital marketing ads
- Only 7% of influencer accounts in the United States have their accounts officially verified by Instagram
- More than 40% of influencers post at least 2 posts per week in their channels. You can use the filter of post per week to find influencers who post a specific number of posts each week. An influencer who posts too much content per week might result in their audience getting bored about what they post.
According to our article, there are many possibilities in the influencer marketing industry and in the United States. If you are planning in launching a campaign or already have one that is about to start, try Heepsy to find and analyze influencers.